Version of Hippo you are running?

mvanbergen
Hi,  Is there an easy way to find out what version of Hippo you are running?

Thanks!
Matt

Re: Version of Hippo you are running?

Edwin B.
Hi,

You can find your CMS version in the admin-section:
control panel > system information > Hippo CMS version

(admin-section via the grey "cogwheel" in the bar on the left of your CMS)

Regards, Edwin

Re: Version of Hippo you are running?

mvanbergen
Thank you Edwin.  How does that correspond to the the version of the overall product (i.e. 7.x)?

Thanks again,
Matt

Re: Version of Hippo you are running?

Vijay Kiran-3
Hi Matt,

You can check this page http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/about/version_numbers.html in documentation to find out what those version numbers mean.

./Vijay

On Sep 19, 2010, at 12:38 AM, mvanbergen wrote:

> Thank you Edwin.  How does that correspond to the the version of the overall
> product (i.e. 7.x)?
>
> Thanks again,
> Matt

Re: Version of Hippo you are running?

Please do realize that the numbers on that page are of the versions at the time the release was made. There are still new maintenance releases.

Jeroen

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 5:19 AM, Vijay Kiran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Matt,

You can check this page http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/about/version_numbers.html in documentation to find out what those version numbers mean.

./Vijay

On Sep 19, 2010, at 12:38 AM, mvanbergen wrote:

> Thank you Edwin.  How does that correspond to the the version of the overall
> product (i.e. 7.x)?
>
> Thanks again,
> Matt

Re: Version of Hippo you are running?

b.vanderschans@onehippo.com
Well the second section says: "Current Hippo CMS releases and
corresponding Hippo Repository versionnumbers". So the list *should*
contain current numbers imo. Maybe somebody can update the page and
fix the spelling error while there at it?

Bart

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Jeroen Reijn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please do realize that the numbers on that page are of the versions at the
> time the release was made. There are still new maintenance releases.
> Jeroen
>
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 5:19 AM, Vijay Kiran <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Matt,
>>
>> You can check this page
>> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/about/version_numbers.html in documentation to
>> find out what those version numbers mean.
>>
>> ./Vijay
>>
>> On Sep 19, 2010, at 12:38 AM, mvanbergen wrote:
>>

>> > Thank you Edwin.  How does that correspond to the the version of the
>> > overall
>> > product (i.e. 7.x)?
>> >
>> > Thanks again,
>> > Matt
>> > --

Hippo B.V.
USA  • San Fransisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100
•  +1 (707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966

Re: Version of Hippo you are running?

Vijay Kiran-3

I updated the page to reflect the current versions/tags, and changed the order to reflect the latest version on the top. Also, I added a link to the announcement for the latest tags for 7.3 and 7.4.

Let me know if that made the page clearer.

./Vijay

On Sep 20, 2010, at 9:54 AM, Bart van der Schans wrote:

> Well the second section says: "Current Hippo CMS releases and
> corresponding Hippo Repository versionnumbers". So the list *should*
> contain current numbers imo. Maybe somebody can update the page and
> fix the spelling error while there at it?
>
> Bart
>
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Jeroen Reijn <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Please do realize that the numbers on that page are of the versions at the
>> time the release was made. There are still new maintenance releases.
>> Jeroen
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 5:19 AM, Vijay Kiran <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Matt,
>>>
>>> You can check this page
>>> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/about/version_numbers.html in documentation to
>>> find out what those version numbers mean.
>>>
>>> ./Vijay

> Hippo B.V.
> Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522 4466
> USA  • San Fransisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100
> •  +1 (707) 773 4646
> Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
> H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966

Re: Version of Hippo you are running?

b.vanderschans@onehippo.com
Thx!