Video support for Hippo CMS.

lincstar1
Hello All,

I am using Hippo 7.6.2 version for my site. I have configured the remaining required plugin to Hippo CMS those are required for my site. But in one of the template I want to display the Video on the site. and using those template I am going to create a multiple documents which will be displayed in my site. So, In Hippo CMS, is there any support for Video to display in the site.
If anyone using any kind of workaround . Please share it.  and also from where I can add the video to CMS. I saw we can add Image. but what about video?

Waiting for Reply........

Thanks,
LincStar

Re: Video support for Hippo CMS.

Kenan Salic
Hi

We have an external resource management plugin [1] which we have used to implement a video strategy (mediamosa) but with the api you should be able to integrate your own video platform.

Unfortunantly this plugin is available for cms 7.7. You could use/reuse some code of it.. We also have a youtube video plugin on our forge [2].

Regards