Workflow putting a mixin on a document

I was wondering if anybody has build a custom workflow before that
puts a mixin on a document. So I don't want it to apply to document
with a mixin, but I want to put a mixin on the document itself when a
workflow action occurs.

Any ideas?

Re: Workflow putting a mixin on a document

Nevermind I found the galleryworkflow which does something similar. :-)