adding per value to a (string) multiple field

adding per value to a (string) multiple field

Sebastiaan
Hi,

I would like to know if there is way to only add something to a multiple field instead of setting all input for that field in one go.

for instance when I have a field:

defaultcontent:mytitles (string) multiple

I don't want to use .setValue() but instead something like .addValue() .

Is there a way to do this ?

regards,

Sebastiaan

Re: adding per value to a (string) multiple field

Frank van Lankvelt
this is not possible; that is part of the JCR interface.  You can of
course easily write an abstraction on top of it.
You should realize that underneath, the full array is considered as
one value and copied.  (so arrays are increasingly expensive to update
as they grow larger)

cheers, Frank