create dynamic drop down

ramandeep0015
Hi Hippo Team

I want to create the linked dropdown list in cms
e.g. one dropdown of state and second of city

when one selects state then corresponding cities to be fetched

Please Help !!
Thanks
Ramandeep SIngh

Re: create dynamic drop down

Wouter Danes-2
Hi Ramandeep,

Have you checked out the Taxonomy Forge plugin?
It allows you to classify documents.
You could make a classification where the first level is the state and the children are cities.
Then you can use the taxonomy picker to pick a city.

Not exactly two dropdowns, but the same functionality.

Re: create dynamic drop down

There is no plugin available yet that does this. You might want to
take a look at the selection plugin though.

https://forge.onehippo.org/gf/project/selection

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM, ramandeep0015 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Hippo Team
>
> I want to create the linked dropdown list in cms
> e.g. one dropdown of state and second of city
>
> when one selects state then corresponding cities to be fetched
>
> Please Help !!
> Thanks
> Ramandeep SIngh

Re: create dynamic drop down

Wouter Danes-2
Ah crap, I was confused with the stuff we used ourselves on the HST-side. Should be fairly easy to create a plugin for a picker that allows you to pick a taxonomy entry.