[hippo-cms7-user] Heads-up: code freeze on 7.7.xx artifacts

[hippo-cms7-user] Heads-up: code freeze on 7.7.xx artifacts

Junaidh Sheriff
Hi All,

We are planning to tag CMS and Channel Manager addon in 7.7.xx series early next week. We are starting regression testing and prefer very minimal changes henceforth. I already spoke to members of Kanban and R&D team, they are fine except few known JIRA issues.

So now we are in code freeze state for CMS 2.22.14 and addon channel manager 2.22.10, until tagged early next week. Please write to me in case of concerns.

Thanks & Regards,
Junaid K

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466

Re: [hippo-cms7-user] Heads-up: code freeze on 7.7.xx artifacts

Junaidh Sheriff
Hi,

We have tagged CMS 2.22.14 and addon channel manager 2.22.10. The corresponding branch(s) CMS 2.22.xx and addon-channel-manager 2.22.xx are open for commits.

Thanks for your patience and support.
Regards,
Junaid K