hipposys:lastlogin property on hipposys:user not set?

hipposys:lastlogin property on hipposys:user not set?

Roberto van der Linden
Hello,

In the hipposys CND on the hipposys:user object there is a property hipposys:lastlogin.

Is this property used?! Because I don't see the property on my user nodes.

Or do I need to enable this?

Cheers,
Roberto

Re: hipposys:lastlogin property on hipposys:user not set?

Bert Leunis
Hi Roberto,

This property is only set when for users that do not have the "internal" security provider. So for example for users that have and ldap security provider. I guess the last login is stored for some synchronisation reason.

Note that it always handy to mention with which version of hippo you are working when posting a message here.

Bert Leunis