import xml exception property does not exist

import xml exception property does not exist

skranend
When trying to import a bunch of documents, I get this exception

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: /content/documents/myProject/configuration/formule-themes/myDoc/myDoc: mandatory property {http://www.onehippo.org/jcr/hippostdpubwf/nt/1.0}lastModificationDate does not exist

I've looked at all the documents I've exported and they do seem to have this property. I have also tried setting /hippo:namespaces/hippostdpubwf/document/hipposysedit:nodetype/hipposysedit:nodetype/LastModificationDate to false, but still get the error.

Namespaces are synched, those imported flawlessly. Only these documents break on import, all other docs are fine.

any pointers?

Re: import xml exception property does not exist

William Borg Barthet
Hi,

what version of the CMS are you using? The error might be a little bit misleading in this case. You should export another document and compare it with the document you are importing and see which fields are present. I hope that helps,

William

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM, skranend <[hidden email]> wrote:
When trying to import a bunch of documents, I get this exception

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException:
/content/documents/myProject/configuration/formule-themes/myDoc/myDoc:
mandatory property
{http://www.onehippo.org/jcr/hippostdpubwf/nt/1.0}lastModificationDate does
not exist

I've looked at all the documents I've exported and they do seem to have this
property. I have also tried setting
/hippo:namespaces/hippostdpubwf/document/hipposysedit:nodetype/hipposysedit:nodetype/LastModificationDate
to false, but still get the error.

Namespaces are synched, those imported flawlessly. Only these documents
break on import, all other docs are fine.

any pointers?

RE: import xml exception property does not exist

skranend

OK, thanks.

We run 7.7.2 w/o the latest cms bump on the servers, locally w/ the latest cms version (2.22.05)

As I see now the two documents have different types for the property it is complaining about, the lastModificationDate.

Local has all dates except for lastModifiedBy as Date type properties, where the server version has all dates as Strings.

That might be the problem there.

Cheers,

Sjoerd

[...]

http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/import-xml-exception-property-does-not-exist-tp7538071p7538154.html

To unsubscribe from import xml exception property does not exist, click here.
NAML

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message