link picker interface

Shian-Chih Lin Chang
Hi Hippo community,

The link picker at CMS allows you to navigate the document folder to choose a document. Currently we see the documents are listed in 10 per page and in an order of the document nodes in the repository. Are there ways that we can set the page size and the document order in this interface?

Thanks, Shian

Re: link picker interface

William Borg Barthet
Hi Shian,

you should be able to find the configuration for the page size in the console under /hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms/cms-pickers/documents/navigator/browser.options. I'm not sure about whether ordering is configurable.

Kind regards,

William