properties.forge manual corrections

Joris Meijer
Hi all,

I think there is a small problem in the properties forge user manual.

For configuring the default PropertiesManager [1] I think this line

<bean id="org.onehippo.forge.properties.api.PropertiesManager"
    class="org.onehippo.forge.properties.impl.PropertiesManagerImpl">

should be changed to

<bean id="org.onehippo.forge.properties.api.PropertiesManager.labels"
    class="org.onehippo.forge.properties.impl.PropertiesManagerImpl">

also (although obvious) for putting labels on the request in an HST component [2] this (line 8)

Map<String, String> defaultLabels = PropertiesUtil.toMap(propertiesBean);

should be changed to

Map<String, String> defaultLabels = PropertiesUtil.toMap(defaultPropertiesBean );

[1] Install properties plugin in site project
[2] PropertiesManager in HST component

best regards,
Joris

P.S. I like the new layout of the forge documentation