tagging plugin

Roald Bankras
Hi

I'm trying to get the ecmtagging plugin to work. As it status it's production ready, it should work. Right?

However, when I try to save tags on a document I get an NPE in the TagsModel class in the method saveProperty(...). Apperantly, the propertyModel does not have a property. The getProperty() method returns null.

Any clues?

regards
Roald

Re: tagging plugin

Roald Bankras
Nobody has experience with the tagging pluggin??

Re: tagging plugin

Kenan Salic
Could you tell us which versions you are using, cms and ecm-tagging plugin?

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Roald Bankras <[hidden email]> wrote:

Nobody has experience with the tagging pluggin??

Re: tagging plugin

Roald Bankras
I've used the hst archetype to create a project.
hippoecm.version: 2.16.01
ecm-taggin-plugin : 4.02.02

Re: tagging plugin

Mickaël Tricot
Hi Roald,

I think we had this problem on a project before, when migrating for plugin 4.01 to 4.02. We fixed it by adding a (multiple String value) property "hippostd:tags" on the prototype node of every concerned document types.

Example: content/src/main/resource/types/yourDocumentType.xml
<sv:node xmlns:sv="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/sv/1.0" sv:name="yourDocumentType">
  <sv:node sv:name="hipposysedit:prototypes">
    <sv:property sv:name="hippostd:tags" sv:type="String"/>
  </sv:node>
</sv:node>

Regards,

Mickaël