to find org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflow in repository

to find org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflow in repository

Sebastiaan
Hi,

where can I find org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflow in the http://repository.hippocms.org/maven2/ repository?

Kind regards,

Sebastiaan

Re: to find org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflow in repository

Woonsan Ko-3
I think you can find here:

http://repository.hippocms.org/maven2/org/hippoecm/hippo-ecm-addon-builtin-common/

Woonsan

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Sebastiaan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> where can I find org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflow in
> the http://repository.hippocms.org/maven2/ repository?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Sebastiaan

[hidden email]     www.onehippo.com
EUROPE • AMSTERDAM - Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11 1017 WT Amsterdam +31(0)20-5224466
NORTH AMERICA • SAN FRANCISCO - Hippo USA Inc. 185 H Street, Suite B
Petaluma CA 94952 +1 (877) 414-4776

Re: to find org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflow in repository

Berry van Halderen-2
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Sebastiaan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> where can I find org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflow in
> the http://repository.hippocms.org/maven2/ repository?

Its in the following artifact:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.hippoecm</groupId>
      <artifactId>hippo-ecm-addon-builtin-common</artifactId>
    </dependency>

Re: to find org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflow in repository

Sebastiaan
great, thanks!