unable to add image type document

slaksh168
Hi,

I downloaded the hippo 7.4 installer and got the demo go green site..
But when i try to add a new document of type image i am getting a message as
an error occured try later..

pls help to solve tis issue

Re: unable to add image type document

Jasha Joachimsthal
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: unable to add image type document

Jasper de Vries
Dit you search on the forum (mailing list history)? Did you try the
solution in
http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Error-uploading-images-IllegalAccessError-StringCodecFactory-SettingsStorePlugin-td5466380.html#a5466453
?

On 23-9-2010 8:50, slaksh168 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the hippo 7.4 installer and got the demo go green site..
> But when i try to add a new document of type image i am getting a message as
> an error occured try later..
>
> pls help to solve tis issue

Re: unable to add image type document

slaksh168
Actually i am trying to add a new document in the CMS..in the slelect type drop down list when i select the image type..it is showing

An error occured try later...

i am not able to find why image type is not working

Re: unable to add image type document

slaksh168
Adding this block to the main pom solved this problem:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.onehippo.ecm</groupId>
  <artifactId>hst-addon-configuration-editor-frontend</artifactId>
  <version>${hst-configuration-editor.version}</version>
  <type>jar</type>
  <exclusions>
    <exclusion>
      <groupId>org.hippoecm</groupId>
      <artifactId>hippo-ecm-api</artifactId>
    </exclusion>
  </exclusions>
</dependency>

which is the main pom....wher to add tis

Re: unable to add image type document

Jasper de Vries
It's the file called pom.xml in the root of your project...

On 23-9-2010 9:53, slaksh168 wrote:

> Adding this block to the main pom solved this problem:
>
> <dependency>
>   <groupId>org.onehippo.ecm</groupId>
>   <artifactId>hst-addon-configuration-editor-frontend</artifactId>
>   <version>${hst-configuration-editor.version}</version>
>   <type>jar</type>
>   <exclusions>
>     <exclusion>
>       <groupId>org.hippoecm</groupId>
>       <artifactId>hippo-ecm-api</artifactId>
>     </exclusion>
>   </exclusions>
> </dependency>
>

> which is the main pom....wher to add tis

Re: unable to add image type document

Jasper de Vries
Hi Jeroen,

Adding this dependency solved the problem of a duplicate JAR (which caused errors while uploading images) for me.

Kind regards,
Jasper

On 23-9-2010 11:23, Jeroen Reijn wrote:
Hi,

[...]

This is the exception which i get when trying to create a document of type Image

24.09.2010 12:49:15 ERROR [org.hippoecm.addon.workflow.CompatibilityWorkflowPlug
in$WorkflowAction$WorkflowDialog.onOk():209] Error during workflow execution
javax.jcr.ItemExistsException: /content/documents/hippogogreen/images/2000/01/im
g1/img1/hippogogreengallery:thumbnail
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddChildNode(NodeImpl.jav
a:782)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:734
)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:682
)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.addNode(NodeImpl.java:2115)
        at org.hippoecm.repository.decorating.NodeDecorator.addNode(NodeDecorato
r.java:84)
        at org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflowImpl.copy(Fold
erWorkflowImpl.java:508)
        at org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflowImpl.copy(Fold
erWorkflowImpl.java:550)
        at org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflowImpl.add(Folde
rWorkflowImpl.java:246)
        at org.hippoecm.repository.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflowImpl.add(Folde
rWorkflowImpl.java:184)
        at org.hippoecm.repository.impl.WorkflowManagerImpl$WorkflowInvocationHa
ndler.invoke(WorkflowManagerImpl.java:495)
        at $Proxy23.add(Unknown Source)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflowPlugin$4
.execute(FolderWorkflowPlugin.java:286)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.standardworkflow.FolderWorkflowPlugin$4
.execute(FolderWorkflowPlugin.java:257)
        at org.hippoecm.addon.workflow.CompatibilityWorkflowPlugin$WorkflowActio
n.execute(CompatibilityWorkflowPlugin.java:160)
        at org.hippoecm.addon.workflow.CompatibilityWorkflowPlugin$WorkflowActio
n$WorkflowDialog.execute(CompatibilityWorkflowPlugin.java:223)
        at org.hippoecm.addon.workflow.CompatibilityWorkflowPlugin$WorkflowActio
n$WorkflowDialog.onOk(CompatibilityWorkflowPlugin.java:204)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.dialog.AbstractDialog.handleSubmit(AbstractDial
og.java:580)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.dialog.AbstractDialog$3.onSubmit(AbstractDialog
.java:430)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.dialog.AbstractDialog$ButtonWrapper$1.onSubmit(
AbstractDialog.java:251)
        at org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.form.AjaxButton$1.onSubmit(AjaxBut
ton.java:102)
        at org.apache.wicket.ajax.form.AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.onEvent(AjaxFormSu
bmitBehavior.java:143)
        at org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxEventBehavior.respond(AjaxEventBehavior.ja
va:177)
        at org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.onRequest(Abstract
DefaultAjaxBehavior.java:286)
        at org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.listener.BehaviorRequestTa
rget.processEvents(BehaviorRequestTarget.java:119)
        at org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents
(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:92)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.PluginRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(Plugi
nRequestCycleProcessor.java:95)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.j
ava:1250)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1329)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1428)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:545)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:
479)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.ja
va:312)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:206)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.ResourceRewriteFilter.doFilter(ResourceRewriteF
ilter.java:129)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:206)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.login.ConcurrentLoginFilter.doFilter(Co
ncurrentLoginFilter.java:54)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:206)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
alve.java:233)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
alve.java:191)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
ava:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
ava:102)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
ve.java:109)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
a:298)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:857)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
ss(Http11Protocol.java:588)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:48
9)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Re: unable to add image type document

Frank van Lankvelt
ah, so you're adding an image to an ordinary folder as a document.  You should have better luck when trying to do the same in a gallery folder.  These can be found under 'images'.

cheers, Frank

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:37 AM, slaksh168 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

[...]

USA  • San Fransisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100 •  +1 (707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent  •  Montréal QC H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  [hidden email]