upgrade documentation

Oscar Scholten
All,

I just wanted to clarify the planning of the release of the upgrade documentation. In May we plan to release the upgrade documentation, both for the Community Edition as well as the Enterprise Edition.

At the moment, we are planning the field test for the documentation. Customers and partners that are interested in participating in this test are encouraged to contact Hippo.

Cheers, Oscar

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466